In terms of nature and animals
We want to enable a meeting place for people and animals where the wild nature and modern people can meet each other safely by respecting animals natural way of living in our park by the great wilderness of Lapland.
Feel the spirit of arctic lifestyle in Levi Husky Park. You’re welcome to visit our dogs, experience the 2 and 4 km rides and wolf safari. We also co-operate with other companies in our area and for example we organize together with Ounaskievari Arctic Rides activity where you can participate both short reindeer and husky rides on Fridays. We have made many filming productions together with huskies and reindeer. We are easy to reach by snowmobile from Levi and also experience a short husky ride at the same time. The safari suits for all.
Note the following when coming to the park.
At our park
- Please stay with your guide while you are visiting the park.
- Please leave your dogs at home!
- Please refrain from feeding the animals.
- Approach the dogs calmly, and let them sniff the back of your hand before petting.
- Dogs are friendly, but the younger ones tend to be more energetic. Please refrain from putting gloves or fingers through the fence.
- Please leave kid’s toys in the car, or put them safely in a bag before heading into the park. They can sometimes remind the dogs of their own training toys, and they may get excited.
- Small children must stay with adults.
- You can purchase souvenirs, post cards, gifts, etc. from our gift shop.
WE WARMLY WELCOME YOU TO SPEND A DAY WITH OUR FURRY FRIENDS