In terms of the nature and the animals
We want to create a place where humans and animals, where nature and modern people, can meet each other.
What can you experience in Levi Huskypark?
We welcome you to visit our dogs and other animals in an exceptional setting in Finnish Lapland. Get close to our furry filmstars during the parkvisit and enjoy a two or four kilometer sled dog ride. On fridays you don´t have to choose between a reindeer- or a huskysledge. You can ride them both when you take part to our weekly program that we offer together with our co-operation partner: Ounaskievari Arctic Rides.
Note the following when coming to the park.
In our park
- Please stay with your guide while you are visiting the park.
- Please leave your dogs at home!
- Please refrain from feeding the animals.
- Approach the dogs calmly, and let them sniff the back of your hand before petting.
- Dogs are friendly, but the younger ones tend to be more energetic.
- Please refrain from putting gloves or fingers through the fence.
- Please leave kid’s toys in the car, or put them safely in a bag before heading into the park. They can sometimes remind the dogs of their own training toys, and they may get excited.
- Small children must stay with adults.
- You can purchase souvenirs, post cards, gifts, etc. from our gift shop.
- The photos and videos taken in Levi Huskypark are not allowed for commercial use without an agreement.
- WE WARMLY WELCOME YOU TO SPEND TIME WITH OUR FURRY FRIENDS